The objective of the conference is to provide to the participants a guide to face successfully an international job search. There are a few essential steps that you need to take in consideration before launching yourself into the job search.
- Self-analysis: your professional profile and how it is valued abroad
- Your personal and professional objectives in the short term and long term
- ITo target the appropriate geographical job market
- How to prepare your job-hunting strategy
Some conferences delivered:
- International Career Development in 4 steps
- What you need to know to start job-hunting abroad
- Working in the UK in the Civil Engineer sector
- Working in the UK; what´s the demand for engineer and architect profiles?
- A professional opportunity abroad
Do you want me to participate in a conference?